Sunday, June 6, 2010

Greetings from Nick

Hola! Soy Nikolas, la mayoría de la gente me llama Nick. I’m Nick. My Mommy and Daddy say that I have to learn what things mean in this other language, the one that Denis speaks. Mommy will say things like, “vienen aqui”, and I know that she wants me.

Life is really good with my family. Every day that we have to get up early and Mommy goes to school, Daddy takes me to daycare. I go there and play with my friends, Piglet, Barkley, Cici, Gracie, Pugsley, they’re little like me. The big ones, we try to stay away from because they’ll step on us. We have a pool and the girls that work there are crazy about me. They think I’m cute and want to carry me around all the time. Somehow, when that happens, my parents always know when I get home. I hear them talking about it.
I hear them talking about how things are going to be different, too. Well, first, they’re trying to talk like Denis. Then, part of our things are disappearing. Now there’s all these boxes out, and bags of people clothes that we put in the truck and take to a place and leave.
Soon, I’m going to camp, again. They use to tell me they were going to someplace that starts with a B, but this time that I’m at camp, they’re going someplace called Ecuador. They’re pretty excited; I’m not. Camp’s OK, but, they’re not my family. Last time, I went to camp, I got sick and had to see one of the white coats.


Anyway, Daddy talks to me a lot and tells me about this Ecuador. He says that we’ll take a special road trip soon and we’ll have a new home, with an elevator. I really like elevators; they’re a lot of fun. He told me that I’d have new friends and a new Denis and I’d have to see a new white coat if I get sick. They talk like it’s going to be pretty neat. They’re buying me all kinds of new clothes to take, a new bed, a back pack for me to sit up high. They promised that I’ll take all my toys, cookies, and liver treats. If I’ve got all that stuff and Mommy and Daddy, it’ll all be OK.

Later,
Nick



No comments:

Post a Comment